Monday, June 7, 2010

The Beach








Last week we went to the beach, it was a TON of fun. It was all of the thirteen Bennions with spouses and kids and Anya's family. Amya is my new sister inlaw, she and dane got married the 29th of May. Anya's brother -Artyom- speaks English, but her parents didn't. Anya and Artyom translated most of the time, but when they weren't around it was a a crazy game of charads, they knew as much English as I knew Russain -about 20 words-. Even with charads we still had a ton of fun, her parents were the nicest people ever. But back to the beach, we left on wednesday, when we got there we it was kind of late so we didn't do much. Thursday was cloudy most of the day, but we still spent most of the day outside. Friday was the BEST, the sun was shining bright and hot and we were ready for it, I think I spent over 9 hours outside on friday-it was a lot of fun-. I'll explain the rest with pictures.




the landscape was really beautiful.





The whole house was decorated, even the bathroom.


the parrot didn't like me........ :)



Us on the dune.


:D...........maybe I should be a model........ jk

Goodbye cruel world!!!


We found a way to entertain ourselves :D



Eventually the day was over and here's what I looked like


So thats about it... :) we came home on saturday REALLY sunburned.

The End ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment