Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Introduction

Hello Friends

Everyone who's reading this probably knows this already but, name's Lehi, Lehi Bennion(some people in my ward call me Wee-hi, while my niece calls my Lo-hi[not really important, but hey I'll bet you smiled]). I just turned 15 last Friday, and I'm 5 ft. 10 in. I enjoy many things some of my favorites are: Dancing, Parkour, Sports, Singing, Partying, and over all having Fun. Though I do spend quite a bit of time indoors, with good weather I would take outdoors any day of the week(I love camping). Lately one of my big obsessions has been Parkour. Yes as you may have guessed I am a bit random. I am going to finish now because I need to get off the computer, but it was great blogging for you(which is kind of funny because I don't even know if your reading this). :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment