Monday, June 21, 2010

Hilarious Lunch


(I think I forgot to mention that my new russian sister inlaws younger brother is staying with us through the summer, he's 14, an awesome guy, and he's going to get baptized in a couple weeks.)
Today for lunch we had wavoes voncharoes(I have no idea how to spell it),
A mexican/american thing that we all love.
.
it's pretty much a mini corn tortilla, with beans, an egg, salsa,
sour cream, and avacodo.
.
But anyway. I made some for me and Artyom and when I gave it to him he couldn't figure out how to cut it with just his fork. :D
-
Maybe thats something I take for granted, but it seem very natural the way I cut my food with my fork and I think all american do it too.
-
But I just found hilarious and kept busting up laughing when he would rub his fork back and forth like a knife.
Eventually he got tired of me laughing at him and just used a knife
and when he was done he said in his own words: "the meal was good, but to eat must take experiance".
=D
That made me laugh even more.
Maybe you should think about, don't take the way you eat for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment